skip to nav skip to content
Phil and I received a call from a very nice woman this morning. She called us in an effort to remind folks about pet safety, hoping to avert the tragedy she and her family have just endured. It seems her mom forgot her dog had been let outside and the dog succumbed to the heat in less than an hour. Please remember pets are not immune to dying from heat-related causes. What's more important, a clean kitchen floor or a safe, happy and healthy pet? You know how I'd vote.