skip to nav skip to content

The new Batmobile has been revealed...

Ozzy Osbourne burned...

  • Print

No, not doing another wacky on stage stunt or anything crazy like that.  Apparently, at the Osbourne house, Sharon had gone to bed upstairs in their home and left a candle burning downstairs.  Well, that turned out to be a mistake as the hourse caught fire.  Ozzy, trying to put the fire out, burned himself.

Click here for the story

Morale of the story:   Before you go to sleep each night, lock your doors, turn your lights off, check the stove to make sure all burners are off, and blow out your candles.

This site uses Facebook comments to make it easier for you to contribute. If you see a comment you would like to flag for spam or abuse, click the "x" in the upper right of it. By posting, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Wichita, KS

Clear
75°
Clear
Precip
0%
Humidity
95%
Wind
S at 16 mph
Alerts
1 (Read)

 Felon Of The Day

Playlist

Events


 see all Events

104.5 The Fox