In observance of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday on Jan. 17th, the Sedgwick County Health Dept. Community Vaccine Clinic and Testing Site will both be closed.
Below is a list of clinics in Sedgwick County that will be open for COVID-19 testing on the MLK Holiday:
- CVS Pharmacy from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (No-cost if symptomatic or exposed)
- Walgreen Drive-Thru Testing from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Call for cost)
- Dandurand Drugs from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. (No cost)
- Wichita COVID Testing, 7015 E. Central from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Call for cost)
- MedExpress from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Professional Pharmacy, 744 N. Waco Ave. from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (No cost Antigen test only, schedule online here)
- KDHE Mass Testing Site at Chester Lewis Academic Learning Center 1847 N. Chautauqua St. from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.